Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Paradise No More, Not Today at Least

Today the thermometer can't seem to push beyond 12º C. It's also raining and dark - a bad combination. How anybody can survive through the winter in northern Sweden is beyond me.


Bad Weather in Portugal
No beach paradise today
Then I took this picture facing east with the camera set to "twilight landscape" and look at this.
Nasty Weather
Talk about a doomsday look
I've got a Sony Cyber-Shot camera, and that's the best I can do. Instead of spending money on a Canon I've already offered 280 euros for a 2011 Bic Bilbao kayak that comes with a paddle, life jacket (as if I don't already have a huge pile of them) and a helmet. A HELMET!! Yeah, that will come in handy as protection against flying fish.

The seller accepted the offer. Hope I can pick it up this weekend.

It's going to be warmer tomorrow. And a good thing because I'll be working on the boat tomorrow.

Back to work, see you tomorrow at the boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment